Friday, August 10, 2012

Or . . . the not-so-traveling librarian

Looking at this blog during the past week while I posted my Lit for Youth books, I couldn't help but be a little sad as I reflected on how little I've traveled during the two years I've been working on this MLS.  Needless to say, it has all but consumed me.  Sure, I just returned from Alaska and had a great time at PNLA . . . oh, and I guess there was a trip to Dallas back in January for ALA Midwinter . . . and two excursions to Tucson to see family . . . and of course our summer jaunts to somewhere-in-the-middle-of-Montana . . . and that recent anniversary trip to Warm Lake . . . so add them all up, and I guess I have been traveling, sans passport.  Now, after posting my final assignment for my final class, I'm full of new ideas, new information, and barely enough energy to put together a coherent sentence.  I will travel again, I am sure, but now, more than ever, it seems just as adventurous and fulfilling to have enough time to find my way to the bottom of the laundry basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salon Marocain

Salon Marocain
In the village of Tinghir

Jess and I on our camels

Jess and I on our camels
Giddy up, Booshtran!

Followers